Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

All Saints-Bpal


Today it’s the first day that actually feels like autumn here. The perfect timing for a Halloween update from Bpal! Actually I’ve printed everything out so I can decide what to get. It’s so hard to choose only a couple of them..
So this review-impression is inspired from this update. I’ve purchased my first Halloween scent in 2010 and I still have some decants. One of then was All Saints and they re-relished it this year.
PERFUME: All Saints 2010
COMPANY: BPAL
AVAILABILITY: Limited edition, currently available in the Bpal site

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Based on a venerable French pontifical incense blend: monastic frankincense and myrrh, Damascus rose, Russian gardenia, cassia, and lily of the valley wafting on a chill Autumn wind. A celebration of the glory and suffering of the saints and martyrs of the Church.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: The rose is the strongest and is rich, deep like the real rose absolute. I get a whif of pine and the whole it’s very autumnal. The incense gives another dimension to the rose. Very similar to the rose incense that I have. Definitely not for someone who likes subtle scents!

WET ON SKIN: Pine and incense. I don’t get gardenia or lily of the valley. The rose is the star


DRY DOWN: You just need drops of this magic juice for your whole body to smell amazing all day. When I smell it I have a strong image in mind: the vitro art from the windows in French catholic churches. Actually I have the one in Lyon in mind which I've visited some years ago it looks like this





 Is very sensual too and I highly recommend it from a date.

Overall: I need a bottle!


Thanks for reading!!!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου