Follow on Bloglovin

Πέμπτη 13 Ιουνίου 2013

MAY-JUNE EMPTIES POST!




1)      Appivita shampoo samples.
 I love appivita shampoos as I have stated before. The lavender one is my favorite. High quality shampoos guys, if you are looking for a good shampoo I highly recommend them




2)      Haus of Gloi sugar exfoliants in Odette and in Hearth.
I really liked both of them and I love HoG scrubs in general but I will choose a different scent next time.



      3)   Haus of Gloi pumpkin butter in Sweet Potato pie.
I have talked about these products in my HoG collection post.


      4) Make me Smooth She She Poo and She she Dish( Shampoo and Conditioner)                            in Bathing beauty scent.
I love the scent but I hated the products. They made my hair very dry and not easy to detangle afterwards. I am glad I finally finished them!

      5)MMS Layers body cream in Black Sphinx.
I love the scent and I have review it here. The body cream is really nice as well. It lasted on my skin for 24h no Joke!

     6) Avon Anew eye cream.
This is the eye cream I am using. It’s very nice nothing spectacular but it does the job!
It is divided in two parts one for the day with SPF and one for the night.


7) Korres face mask.

8) Avene Gentle purifying scrub sample.
I am thinking of buying a full size of this in the future. It is really gentle and my skin is so sensitive that I can’t handle well other scrubs. So this is a Winner!


9) L&L Tahitian Treasure Shampoo.
This works well as the other shampoos from L&L. It is lightly scented and it doesn’t foam as much but if you buy am all natural product you expect it. I don’t think I will buy it again as I prefer the other shampoos that she has. I love to pick different scents from her scent menu!


10)Honey and Jojoba Conditioner in Pumpkin Peeps
Mmmm this is delicious smelling! Sweet and lightly spiced.
I need more stuff in this scent.


11)Olive and Honey shampoo in White pumpkin
I love this too. It’s similar to the Pumpkin peeps scent.
The combination made my hair smelling incredible!

12) Cocoa Pink Argan therapy conditioner in Smashed pumpkins.
Guys this scent is to die for! I need to stock up with products in this scent!
It’s hard to wait until Halloween..
The product is great to and it works on my hair like a charmL

13) Mini Sorbettos from the paintbox soapworks company!
The consistency of this scrub is great. Scrubby and foamy and thick. Definitely I am going to buy more from her!

The scents:
 Punkie night: Frothy steamed pumpkin milk spiked with rowdy cloves, jittery black tea & a rasp of cinnamon bark

This one is heavy on the black tea and the spicies. Yummy and different from the majority of pumpkin scents.

Indian Summer:Golden amber & heaps of freshly mown hay strewn with windfall peaches & the last of the summer’s blackberries.

I thought that this would be my least favorite but it’s the perfect scent for a scrub. It’s fresh smelling and it layers well with other scents. I really enjoy it mainly at the mornings


Guy Fawkes:Penny for the Guy! Sticky parkin & roasted apples washed down with a bottle of oatmeal stout, a waft of smoke & a shower of sparks on the night air.
This remind me of HoG Hearth but smokier. I don’t get the stout so much but it’s a nice apple scent.

14) L&L body yogurt in Honeyed  Pumpkin.
This is like a combination of Honey I washed the kids with pumpkin. Very nice scent. Sweet and girly.
15) L&L Body lotion in Vampire kiss
Black Plum, raspberry, vanilla, peony, amber, musk and spun sugar

Wow this was very sugary, Even stranger commented that I was smelling sweet, Sugar and plum are the main notes of this blend. I liked it.

16) L&L Triple twist sugar scrub sample
I love her winter scents and I have several in full size products. Tis was very convenient for travelling.


17) Flutterby beauty Spellbound Silky body oil.
Another company who is closed. This body oil is a combination of dry oils and moisturising ones and I really like it as a post shower moisturiser when I am in a hurry. The scent lasts all day too. I still have some bottles left..
This one was an Amber and white flowers. It went well with a lot of my perfume oils.

18) Crater Lake Company sugar fluff in visions of Sugar plum
No picture..
The scent: vanilla, treacle, brown sugar, oat flour, white spices, roasted chestnut and icing.
I am in love with this and I have only the body cream left… Goes very well with Bordello from Bpal. I am wear this together and I am in heaven!!!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. What a fun empties post! I am so grateful that you introduced me to L&L. It's all I've been using, especially since Cocoa Pink is always down when I try to order. I'm using the Evening Dusk scent now and it's very pretty!

    I hope all is well. Miss you lots! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή