Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 19 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Autumn empties post!!!!

Hi Guys,
I am so sorry for the lack of new posts. I am really enjoying reading your blogs thought!
This is had I have finished up this Autumn.


1) Aussi- 3 Minute Miracle Hair Treatment



I got this because I wanted to know what all the fuzz was about with Aussi.
After using this my hair was great and soft but I don't think I will ever re-buy it because the ingredients are not all natural or at least up to 80% like Cocoa Pink and Lather and Lights.
I didn't like the scent either it was like bubblegum.










2)Korres conditioner for dry hair with Almond and Linseed 92.5% Natural.

I really liked this and had nice effects on my hair. The consistency was like a body lotion not very thick but does the job and it moisturizes well. After some uses the bottle and not the product had a weird scent sometimes. Maybe, it's my idea but I don't think I will repurchase this. I am not sure. It was just the bottle but still it annoyed me










3) HoG Pumpkin Butter in Milkmaid

I kind of missing this. I was using this before I get asleep and it was calming and fresh smelling at the same time.

Milk Maid: Flushed, but demure. Fresh milk, clean linens, pale musk and pink sweet pea blossom.







3) You Know I love Appivita's products this was a  rich face cream( at least for my combination  skin type) in a light consistency. I used it as a night cream. I highly recommend the Acqua Vita line if you are under thirty!









4) Vanilla Snaps This is a body and hair spray from a now closed company Crater Lake Company. I am so sad that she is closed. This scent is so damn good! 
Spicy, sweet and enough different from the usual spicy vanilla scents so it doesn't become boring. 
I use this as as a hair spray to detangled my hair and it works wonders. I have some bottles in my stash in other scent but I know when they will be used up I won't be able to get more...










5) Cocoa Pink body oil in Mad Hatter Cookies Noel – Almondy sweet mad hatter, sugar cookies, marshmallow frosting, and Vanilla Bean Noel.

This was super Yummy! If you love almond foodie scents you have to try it.
After using this the scents stayed for eever on my skin and on my clothes! It is a little bit oily but I plefer this kind of body oils than a dry oil which I can't stand.










6) L&L body butter in Ice Princess
Thick and very moisturising body butter. With this a little goes a long way.
I love L&L Snow scents and this is not an exception. 

Ice Princess: Soft pillowy marshmallow blends with touches of cotton candy, caramel, and sugar with a blast of cool mint.

It's exactly how it's description implies sweet caramel cotton candy and strong mint. I love it and I used up a conditioner in that scent as well


  7) Another company that is currently closed. This was a thick body butter. A little bit heavy but perfect for winter. The scent Beach Bunny it's a tropical coconut with cotton candy. Super sweet and Yummy








8) BPTP Bittersweet Chocolate decant.


9) Crater Lake Company body oil in Wistful: pear blossom, lavender, wildflowers and grass

I love Wistfull is so fresh and clean. Not the typical Lavender scent. The pear blossom note is lovely and it has nothing to do with the pear fruit. Too bad I can't buy more..



10) The three layer foaming scrubs from L&L are some of my favorites. I wish had some money left to buy more

This was Ice Princess


Snowflake Cake:A winter honeycake decorated with sprinkles of brilliant white coconut snow, marzipan snowflakes, and sugared rose petals.




And more hair products!
You see how much I love Lathers and Lights!

11) Brillantine cream in Ice Princess

12) Honey and Jojoba conditioner in Flannel Pajamas. The ultimate  comfort scent!

13) Soft and Shine Shampoo in Mint Angel.
Fluffy angel food cake drizzled with sugar, vanilla, and crushed peppermint candies
This was very minty with a touch of sweetness. Perfect for shampoo or why not a scrub



14) Last but not least my staple Apivita Shampoo!


Thanks for reading!
 I am waiting a Possets Retour order and I can't to share it with you guys!
Take care:)

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hi Amanda! It's great to hear from you! I really enjoyed reading this empties post, I think empties posts are so fun. And it's good to hear your thoughts on the products.

    I tried the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner back when my hair was bleached blonde and terribly dry, and it did work okay. But I agree with you that L&L and Cocoa Pink products are much better because they don't contain chemicals. I'm waiting on a Cocoa Pink package from their recent sale. I bought backups of Princess Poo shampoo and Soulmate conditioner in the scent "The Night Before Christmas." I used that scent last December and loved it!

    It's good to know that the Lathers & Lights 3 layer sugar scrub is good, because I really have been wanting to try it! If I do have any extra money, I might buy it when I run out of my Haus of Gloi bubbling scrub in Wintervale.

    Have a great day, hunny!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή