Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 9 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

My possets Collection and 10 reasons why I love Possets!



10 reason why I love Possets!

  1. They are really affordable! 10.99 For 6ml and 15.95 for a 10ml you don’t have to rob the bank for smelling good!
  2. I love possets forum! The ladies there are very friendly and I absolutely trust their reviews.
  3. I love how Fabienne, the owner, let us vote for three scents to become permanent before each limited edition collection goes down. How great is that?
  4. Every one or two years she has a big “Retour” event where ALL the previous limited edition scents make one more appearance. As you could imagine I have a big Retour wish list.
  5. With every bottle you buy she includes two poppets , 1ml sample! I have found too many favorites from these freebies.
  6. She makes blends inspired by kitties in her local cat-shelter and she offers all the profits from these sales to them.
  7. When you buy more 50usd she ships your order for FREE! Everywhere!!!!!!!
  8. Her TAT is phenomenal. Usually just a couple of days
  9. I find that every year her blends are becoming even better. I am buying something and I am thinking this is my favorite but then I found another in the next update!
  10.  She makes Cambienne which is a blend which changes according to seasons or to her emotions. I haven’t tried any of its incarnation buy I think it’s cool and very innovating!


My collection! I have tried a lot of her scents as I collecting them for years! 



Moon Drenched Magnolias
Amulet
Duat
Nevada: Heat
Proof of Daffodils






Gabby
The Gingerbread Whorehouse
Viking Queen
Mt. Lookout

The eye of Horus
Pumpkin Pepys
Her Perfume: Marian
Mockingbirds Trilling Their Mating Songs




 The scent of Angels
Blue Pepys
Gypsy Grave
Seraphim

Arizona:Sage and Honeycomb
Silver Carnation
Dangerous Oil
Madame X
The Lovesong of the Owl
The Diaphanous Dress
Pomona
Cri de Coeur
Ultramarine Blue
Bar Sinister
Dominions

Theodora
Kyphi
The Great Psychiatrist of Babylon
All Siner's Day
Hayden


Next week: My perfume collection Part 3! Solstice Scents!

6 σχόλια:

  1. What a wonderful collection, Amanda! Possets and BPAL are definitely going to be on my list to buy when I have a little extra money. Realistically, I'll be buying from Possets first because, like you said, it's very affordable! I went to the Possets site last night for the second time and really explored everything, and it seems like such a wonderful company! I can see myself collecting a lot of Possets and Poppets over time! Thanks so much again for the 2 Poppets and the BPAL imps, it was so sweet of you. I will review all 3 either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll have your soap review up in the next few days when I am able to finish trying the other 2 soap samples :)

    I'm excited to see your Solstice Scents collection!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Possets and Bpal are my main perfume collection, I don't have so many from other companies. Possets is like love them or hate them brand, I like the varitey of scents that she offers and the fact that these are not super limited. After all these years I had only 4 or 5 scents I couldn't stand. Especially some with honey which is weird because I usually love that note!
      Did you find any scents in particular that you were interest the most?

      Διαγραφή
    2. I definitely am going to buy the 6ml Gypsy Grave because I loved it so much from the imp you sent me! I am so overwhelmed with picking any other sents. I might try a poppet of the tea room scent. Then I was thinking maybe I should just buy the sample pack she has put together for newbies along with buying Gypsy Grave. It would be like 22 dollars altogether, an I'd have a perfume I already liked, and 8 samples. I think that's a pretty good deal! Do you have any suggestions? I want to try some of the kitty scents too! Which pertumes are your favorites from this collection post?

      Διαγραφή
    3. Do you mean High tea? From the tea scents I really liked the tisane of the witch.
      If you like Vanilla and Amber definitely try Seraphim.
      Other favorites: Madame X, Dangerous Oil( This is musky), Dominions(You have to try this one!) ,Hatshepsut, Cri de Coeur(smoky coconut!), I think you maybe like Morgan La Fey too. It's smoky with a hint of a foodie note like gingerbread.

      Διαγραφή
  2. The only experience I have with Possets is the sample of Madame X that I got from Su. It is a gorgeous scent, but not quite me. I have heard a lot about Possets though and it is on my things to sample list. But I´m put off some Posset scents because of their names only... I just have a strange need for a perfume to have a dark/pretty/enticing name to go with the beautiful smell! Anyway, one scent that I have heard so much about, and that I really want to sample is Silver Carnations! The Midnight Mass at Somewhere is also interesting, as is anything with oud in it. Bar Sinister is also quite interesting, what are your thoughts on that one?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I totally gets you when you say that if the name of the scent doesn't grab you, you are not interested in trying it either. I usually check the notes first but if I love the name I try to get at least a sample of it no matter what!
      In my opinion, the most interesting collections were the ones inspired by the Ancient Egypt and the book of the Dead.
      If you like carnation Silver Carnations is a mast have!
      As for Bar Sinister I will make a mini review later today!

      Διαγραφή