Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Scent of the day-33-



PERFUME: Nightmare

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Pickman Gallery: Torment & Reverie (9/8/11-11/13/11)

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Vanilla-soaked linen accord with lavender, opium poppy, Moroccan jasmine, golden amber, white honey, and blackened fruit gums.

BEFORE I SMELL: I have to confess, this painting is a little bit scary! I am wondering how it smells like! Just look into the demons eyes and that Shadow...

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Lavender, almond and jasmine

WET ON SKIN: The lavender fades away and I am getting jasmine the most. The blackened fruit gums are definitely blackcurrant based. That note reminds me of a Ribena juice! I don’t get honey or vanilla.

DRY DOWN: It’s mostly fruity jasmine on my skin. On dry down I can identify the Lab’s linen note but it’s not at all over powering. 

FINAL THOUGHTS:  I will use up the rest of my imp before I go to bed tonight. It has a calming effect on me. I would have never imagined That an incubus or a nightmare will smell so good!

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   A nocturnal  Reverie- Bpal

4 σχόλια:

  1. I got to admit, love the artwork! Actually that demon looks kind of cute. Geez, I have such a twisted mind lol
    I like vanilla and lavender combo and jasmine with that sounds lovely :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. That painting reminds me of sleep paralysis, where people are still asleep but semi conscious, and they see scary things around the room as if they're dreaming, but they can't move or scream or wake themselves up! Eep!

    This perfumes sounds delightful! That's awesome that it has a calming effect on you :) that must be nice, especially after having such a hard week.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Exactly this is what it reminds me too and this is why I find it a little bit scary. They did have another scent based in a different painting which was called "An incubus Leaving Two Sleeping Women"

      Διαγραφή