Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 21 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Pomegranate cleansing scrub and Mask by Korres



I love travel sets! I think is a great way to try new products without spending tone of money. So, when I saw this Korres set on sale I bought it. I have it for a while now. Actually I bought two of the Pomegranate ones and one of the wild rose range…..  Come on it was 50% off !

Today I used the Pomegranate cleansing scrub and Pomegranate cleansing mask and I thought to make a mini review.
I have combination skin and whatever I do I continue to see a pimple or two especially before that time of the month…

Pomegranate cleansing scrub

From the korres website:

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Effectively refines the pores, reduces black spots and removes excess sebum, leaving skin radiant.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Pomegranate extract, rich in tannins, reduces pore size and rejuvenates the skin. Olive and Calendula active extracts protect the skin due to their antioxidant properties.

Indeed this scrub has a creamy texture as opposite, I suppose, to a gel type of scrubs.
The scrubbing granules are medium. A tad bigger than the sand. You can feel that the exfoliating grains are from olives and  you can smell it too!
I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t feel harsh at all but not like the very gentle ones that the granules are  inexistent.
I massage in my wet face for a couple of minutes and then when the cream it’s all absorbed by my skin I wash it off. I continue with….



POMEGRANATE CLEANSING MASK

 From the korres website:

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Formulated with white argil, a natural clay with significant sebum-absorbing capacity that removes impurities and deeply cleanses the skin, leaving a fresh and radiant complexion.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Pomegranate extract, rich in tannins, reduces pore size and rejuvenates the skin. Zinc regulates sebum secretion and provides antibacterial protection, balancing oily skin functions.



Again this is a creamy mask.  It has a strong scent. Like pomegranate and Olives. It goes very well to the skin . I leave it until it dries down completely and then I remove it with a cotton pad. This is for oily to combination skin, that’s why it leaves my skin a little bit dry after use. I have to put a moisturiser immediately!



BOTTOM LINE
I really like these products! When used together, I feel my face much cleaner and radiant. My pores are getting tighter and firmer too. The result doesn’t stay forever thought, two or three days the maximum.

If you have a favourite face scrub or mask please comment!

2 σχόλια:

  1. These products sound really nice! I like how you had the picture of what the scrub looked like on your arm :) I might need to find another good face scrub or wash. I currently use black magic face soap by One Hand Washes The Other- and it's seriously a miracle wash. But the store has been closed to catch up on orders, and I need to find something so I don't run out! :(

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I didn't really like the pictures but I wanted to post them anyway so you could see how the procuct actual is.
      I have heard about One Hand's washes the other black soap and for african black soap in general but I have never tried! Sounds like a very interesting product!
      Thanks for the suggestion:)

      Διαγραφή