Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Sacrifice-Ajmal


PERFUME: Sacrifice

COMPANY: Ajmal

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: A fragrance designed for the emotional intelligent woman. She is a quietly confident woman who is caring and understanding. Jasmine lends it floral fortitude enhanced with aqua notes that lend the fragrance an Aqua – Floral top. Orange blossom and vanilla combine to provide a Floral – Musky heart. The base is reinforced by amber and musk to provide woody, musky element


MY THOUGHTS: This is a gift from my father. He travels a lot and he buys me perfume whenever he cans!

Upon the first application I smell the alcohol and I am not used to it. It fades immediately thought.  Like the description says it start with an aquatic jasmine note. The ambergris is there and it’s beautiful saltines. The orange blossom and the jasmine are the core ingredients but this isn’t a soliflore but a musky scent.
As it dries down it smells like a musky vanilla with a hint of orange blossom. I also get something like a very sweet berry note, but it isn’t listed.

To conclude, this is a well made perfume but not unique by any means. I would wear this in a job interview.



IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   Amor Amor Perfume by Cacharel but this is fresher with the additions of pink grapefruit, mandarin and blood orange



4 σχόλια:

  1. Aww, your dad is so sweet for buying you perfume during his travels! That warms my heart :)

    It seems, to me, that mainstream fragrances aren't too unique in general. I also tend to get an alcohol smell at first with them. But some are very pretty. This one sounds nice!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It's pretty but if it wasn't a gift I wouldn't buy it by myself. I much prefer indie perfumes!

      Διαγραφή
    2. I prefer indie perfumes too! They're so much more affordable AND unique! The only mainstream perfume that I wish I owned again is Very Irresistable by Givenchy. I've gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it, I love it so much.

      Διαγραφή
    3. I have never tried any of the Givency perfumes. I am curious to try this one now!

      Διαγραφή