Follow on Bloglovin

Πέμπτη 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

HALLOWEEN PERFUMES! BPAL- Halloween Las Vegas



PERFUME: Halloween: Las Vegas

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Forum only Halloween 2011

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:The aftermath of piratical nuptials: walls smeared with red and black frosting, copious amounts of spilled red wine, the leftover contents of three full bars, dry leaves and desert flowers crushed into carpet, tobacco smoke, and champaca incense in a cloud of body-heat amped Snake Oil and Dorian.


FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Sweet wine, tobacco and cake. I could smell it from the bottle for hours.. It's that good!

WET ON SKIN: It blooms on the skin. It's still alcoholic. The combination of alcohol, incense and the foodie notes works very well!  The champaca incense gives a great depth and smokiness.
I haven't smelt Dorian yet but the resins of Snake oil are quite apparent.
I also get a cocoa note maybe that's the black frosting.
It's sweet, it's sexy , it's comforting.... It has it all actually!
It last hours on me as well. Perfection!


FINAL THOUGHTS: I love this and I bought a bottle right after I tried my decant. Actually, sometimes I wish I had bought 2! If you ever have a chance to buy this please do! You won't regret it!


2 σχόλια:

  1. I was so excited when you sent this imp to me! Thank you so much!! I agree it is a really nice perfume and I especially love the title! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή