Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

HALLOWEEN PERFUMES! Pumpkin Face Down In the Gutter

PERFUME:Pumpkin Face Down in the Gutter

COMPANY: Possets

AVAILABILITY: Past Halloween limited edition. I think 2011

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Has the pumpkin landed face down in the gutter? Has he reached rock bottom? Judging from the smell of him, he is in deep deep trouble. Pumpkin, black pepper, black cinnamon, sandalwood, tomato leaf. yes, he is beyond the help of any programs no matter how well meaning. He is one of The Beautiful and The Damned.

BEFORE I SMELL: A dirty pumpkin! I am in:)

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: This is atmospheric and very autumnal from the imp. Dirt, tomato leaf, spices and warm pumpkin. The cinnamon is the strongest note but it isn't the foody kind.

WET ON SKIN: Fresh pumpkin flesh and pepper. The tomato leaf it's a beautiful note and very unique with pumpkin. I get the sandalwood too. Actually, I am getting all the notes listed!


DRY DOWN:The spices calm down and I am left with pumpkin and sandalwood. Sometimes this blend can be overpowering to me so I put just a little bit. I love it especially when the weather is starts to chill and it feels like the rain will start in any minute. The scent of the real earth combined with the scent of this perfume it's magical!

FINAL THOUGHTS: I think my poppet is enough for now because I am wearing this for the experience the most. From the other hand, if they have a Retour again and I can afford it I may buy a bottle because it's aging amazing too.


Have you ever tried any weird pumpkin scent?



2 σχόλια:

  1. What a cool combination! I love how you describe perfumes, you're so talented! I don't think I've tried a weird pumpkin scent, but I've tried a lot of fun ones!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I really try to describe them the best I can:) Sometimes I read again my reviews and they are so funny!
      Thank you for the compliment Rachel, You made my day!

      Διαγραφή