Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 27 Ιανουαρίου 2014

BPAL- WINTER HEAVENS



We are in the heart of winter and finally we have cold days here in Greece.
I haven't reviewed any Yule blend this year and today I have just realized that Friday it's the last day that I can buy Yule blends from the Bpal. I can afford only 4 and my list is: Go to Sleep, Darlings, La befana, Le Pere fouettard and for the last one I am between Butter Rum Cookie and Braving the Ice. Which one you think that it will be best?

Anyway I have some sniffies from 2011 and I chose one at random


PERFUME: WINTER HEAVENS

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: 2011 YULE

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Black midnight winter skies glittering with points of light: chill air, champaca flower, white musk, fir needle, papyrus reeds, and grey amber


FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Lab's snow note and fir. It is a little bit like fabric softener maybe it's the musk in combination with the snow note that gives that impression.

WET ON SKIN: Musky fir, this would be amazing on a guy!
As the time goes by, it gets sweeter and I can smell a floral note. I am guessing it's the champaca but I think I smell plumeria as well.

DRY DOWN: The fir is subtle now but noticeable. It remains musky and cold.
The dry down is like clean skin so if you don't like soap in your perfume you won't like that.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I am not sorry that I didn't get a bottle of this. I don't hate it but a lot of snow perfumes smell similar on me and I have already one or two in my collection.
It would be suitable for everyday use for someone who has to wear subtle perfumes to work.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου