Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Haus Of Gloi-Pumpkin Eater & Old Cider Haus

Happy Fall Everyone!

It’s my favorite season of the year again! Some people may say that autumn makes them feeling depressing or sad but for me it’s the opposite. Rain, cold temperatures and wind make me happy!  
So, I’ve started wearing fall and Halloween scents again. Today I have small reviews from two Haus Of Gloi perfumes ( Pumpkin Eater and Old Cider Haus) which I have bought maybe 2 or 3 years ago in a sample size. They are almost over now but I used the last drops just to share my opinion.
By the way the most of their products in their site are sold out. I’ve tried to buy some Pumpkin Queen Pumpkin Butter and I believe that they are going to restock everything this weekend along with new fall scents. I hope I will have best luck this time around because I NEED more Pumpkin Queen in my life!


Pumpkin Eater: Cream, glowing pumpkin, rich vanilla bean and the tiniest touch of nutmeg butter.

When I first got this I thought it will be a vanilla and pumpkin scent but to my nose it smells like peaches and cream with freshly grated nutmeg on top. Weird
The spice it’s light and well blended. After a couple of minutes I get pumpkin but that note it’s like that deep roasted pumpkin note that you get when you actually roast a pumpkin in the oven.
Over all this is nice but not something I will buy full size, also I found it similar to other fall inspired perfumes like Pumpkin Wench from Lathers and Lights which I own a full bottle.




Old Cider Haus: Old oak, sweet drying hay fields, crushed apple pulp and vanilla bean husks.

This one is very autumn like. Hay,  sweet apples and a hint of spice hidden away.
Usually I don’t like apple perfumes but this one is enjoyable. In my opinion this is best in a sugar scrub or other bath products at least for me. It reminds me a candle a little bit so, I don’t need a bottle of this either.


Thanks for reading:)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου