Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014

SOLSTICE SCENTS- HARVEST MOON


PERFUME:  Harvest Moon

COMPANY: Solstice Scents

AVAILABILITY: Discontinued as a perfume oil, available as home fragrance oil.

 OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Apples, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Roasted Chestnuts, Spices.

This sample is sitting in my collection for some years now, so I thought to write a review and used it up. Unfortunately, is only available in home fragrance oil due to the amount of spices I believe.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Spiced apples and pumpkin. In other words, a typical autumnal scent.

WET ON SKIN:  That’s spicy! Cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. The pumpkin is more pronounced now.

DRY DOWN: This is a very strong scent. I put it last night before bed and I could still smell it this morning. It’s cozy, warm and spicy and sometimes you just need that. After 30 minutes I smell the chestnut note. I love chestnut in perfumes (I love eating them too!)


Verdict: Lovely apple spice perfume. I am thinking of buying the home fragrance oil if it isn’t too expensive. I want my house to smell baking goods, it is making me feeling relaxed but also a little bit hungry!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου