Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 12 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Scent of the Day, Day 10!




http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com

PERFUME: Entangled

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: : Limited Edition 2012 (Novel Ideas for Secret Amusements V (1/19/12 - 4/30/12)


OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Kudzu vine, raw honey, ginger cream, and gingergrass.

BEFORE I SMELL: I don’t think I have occurred Kudzu in a perfume before! I don’t even know what it is and I have to Google it. Apparently, it is a climbing, coiling, and trailing vine native to southern Japan (from Wiki). I think it goes with the Shunga theme very well! So, I am expecting a grassy scent!


FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Vetiver! Maybe Kudzu smells like vetiver!

WET ON SKIN: Vetiver and a light ginger scent like that in a lemon ginger tea.

DRY DOWN: No ginger cream here!  I get the sweetness from the raw honey combined with the kudzu and the light ginger tea scent.

FINAL THOUGHTS:  I love how Beth’s scents tell a story.  Even if I don’t like or a scent doesn’t suites me I like to smell it. With this one I get the image of a couple entangled by this Kudzu vines!

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   Thorns-Bpal



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου