Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 11 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Scent of the Day, Day 9!



PERFUME: Baneberry

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Permanent- Rappaccini’s Garden

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: A poisonous fruit-bearing member of the buttercup family. The scent, like the plant, is dark green, herbal, and plump with bulging black fruit.

BEFORE I SMELL: I have seen Baneberry plants but I haven’t smelled them.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Berries and greenery.

WET ON SKIN: It’s a green scent. It reminds me of fresh leaves.

DRY DOWN: Fresh, like you just went out of the shower.


FINAL THOUGHTS:. It totally smells how a baneberry I would imagine that smells! As a perfume It’s nice but too generic, on me at least.


IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   LINEN & IVY by Solstice Scents


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου