Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 5 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Scent Of The Day. DAY 3!



PERFUME: MASTER BEDROOM

COMPANY: SOLSTICE SCENTS

AVAILABILITY: Limited Edition. Offered as part of the Manor Collection: Autumn 2012

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Soft Musk, Sandalwood EO, Amber, Clove EO, Myrrh EO, Vanilla, Aged Patchouli EO, Champaca Absolute & Aged Sandalwood Attar


BEFORE I SMELL:  A lot of my favorite scents include champaca as a note.  I love all the other notes as well. I imagine a master bedroom with a canopy bed and satin sheets. The scent of a woman’s perfume is mingled with the muskiness of the sheets, the other textiles and the woody scent of the furniture.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Sweet clove, a hint of patchouli

WET ON SKIN: I totally get the sandalwood now. The clove is still there but is not a spicy clove. The patchouli is still very light.

DRY DOWN: The myrrh makes its appearance. Now on my skin is a musky scent, sweet but the spice of the clove help it to maintain balance. On full dry down I really get the champaca absolute and it has a fruitiness in it!

FINAL THOUGHTS: I really like it. I have to wear it again to decide if I want a full bottle. It’s a scent for long nights in the bed with your partner….


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου