Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 6 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Scent of the day, DAY 4!



 

 

 

PERFUME: Little Flora

COMPANY: Bpal

AVAILABILITY: Limited. Yule Turn of the Screw Subseries 2012

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Peonies and cream.

BEFORE I SMELL:  I read the turn of the screw last year and it’s a very interesting and strange book.  I love how perfumers take inspiration by literary works or paintings. I also like to compare how the perfumer imagines and therefore creates the scent and how I have imagined the scent. Sometimes I smell something and I say Yeah this is it!

Despite the literary theme I love peonies! I haven’t smell one in real life thought.


FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Hazelnut! That’s wasn’t expected! Cream and a green note.


WET ON SKIN:  Toasty hazelnuts and cream. Then these notes disappear and I get fresh flowers like somebody cut them from the garden 10 minutes ago.

DRY DOWN: Fresh peonies. Reminds me classic French perfumery.

The cream it’s just a hint now and helps the scent to not go totally green. On my dress I still smell the hazelnut-cream note but my skin ate it!


FINAL THOUGHTS:

It’s a nice floral perfume! If this was a colour it would be pink!


2 σχόλια:

  1. Hazelnuts that morphs into floral- this sounds interesting! I have got to try bpal ones of these days....

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It's quite a morpher!I don't think I have ever tried something that changes entirely. The problem with Bpal it's that is very addictive.. I have all my Yule decants in front of me and it's very hard to choose only one or two to buy full bottles...

      Διαγραφή