Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 3 Μαρτίου 2013

My perfume Collection, part 3 Solstice Scents!



I love Solstice Scents! Sometimes their perfumes are hit or miss for me but when they work, they are fabulous, unique and they last on my skin for hours.
The good thing with their fragrances is that a lot of them are unisex and if they don’t work on me they work on my boyfriend so this isn’t a big deal!
I love that we can buy samples of every scent Angela makes and I love even  more the fact that They let you choose a free sample with every order!
In addition to fragrance oils I really enjoy the body cream. It’s so good! The scent last forever and it sinks in immediately.
The dry body oil doesn’t work on me. It makes my skin very dry but I know a lot of people who love it. My boyfriend included! I like to feel moisturized and soft and I hate the dry feeling.

I have only 9 of SS perfumes but I love them so much and I use them regularly!






In no particular order, I have:



MANOR
Woody-Vanilla Musk, Vanilla Accord, Glorious Black Agarwood & Exquisite Aloeswood
A sophisticated dry vanilla. A lot of bloggers have made reviews on that one. If you like woody vanilla get ii now!



BLACK FOREST
Agarwood, Nagarmotha EO, Tobacco Absolute, Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse, Cocoa Absolute, Maraschino Cherries, Black Cherries, Hay Absolute, Sandalwood EO, Whipped Cream & a drop of Pink Peppercorn Essential Oil.
 I 've talked about this here



CHIFFON
Vanilla, White Amber, White Musk & Lemon Myrtle EO
 This is the best Vanilla-Lemon perfume around! I can't get enough of this. It smells like a lemon dessert 


DELLAMORTE  
Oak, White Carnation, Oakmoss, Egyptian Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Hyacinth and a small amount of Violet Absolute, Vetiver & Bergamot. Fresh watery floral with green notes, a subtle grounding wood base and a sweet element from the Egyptian Musk and Vanilla combination

This one is for the carnation lovers! 


JACK & THE DEVIL
Vanilla, Tobacco, Oakmoss, Amber, Patchouli, Sweet Pumpkin & Soft Spice
The spirit of Autumn! Vanilla, Patchouli and Pumpkin!



NIGHTGOWN
Vanilla, White Chocolate, Tuberose & Tiare Flowers
I am in love with Tuberose and Tiare and I am in love with this perfume! I am so glad that this is a general catalog.  


SPELLBOUND WOODS
A Soft, Incensy Blend of Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cedar & Amber
A simple incensy blend. It's warm and comforting. One of my every day scents.



SNOWSHOE PASS
White Amber, White Musk, Vanilla Accord, Peppermint Cream, Cold Winds
I don't get a lot of peppermint in this but it's a very nice cold musky  vanilla!



WITCH'S COTTAGE
Warm Baked Goods, Dried Herbs, Sweet Annie, Soft Woods & Fragrant Hearth Smoke
This is unique for sure! Slightly herbal and smoky. I love the sweet annie in this one. It's not foodie but gourmand. Very pretty.


 If you want to review any of these scents let me know!

Here you can find the rest of my collection posts:



Next I am going to do a HoG collection!



 



6 σχόλια:

  1. It's so neat to see your SS collection!!! Which perfume out of all of those 9 would you say you like the best? I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of them, but I know you already posted about Black Forest.

    I love Solstice Scents. Their company really got me into indie perfume, and some of my all time favorite scents are from SS! ❤

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. My Black Forest sample is on the way with the two Valentines I bought the other day on a whim - can't wait to try it!

    Could you review Chiffon sometime? Angela said on Facebook that one's coming back and it sounds like my kind of thing, but I'm interested to hear your opinion of it.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Absolutely! Chiffron will be my next review!

      Can't wait to read what you think on the new scents! I love marshmallow and I am so curious about them.

      Διαγραφή
  3. Amazing collection! I need to get myself some of these gorgeous perfumes. Nice to know your thoughts on the dry oil. I have dry skin and have observed that most oils don't get absorbed but rather sit on the skin. I hate that feeling too!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you Su! I love these perfumes from SS! They have great staying power too. Have you ever tried any of them?

      Διαγραφή