1) Korres- POMEGRANATE
For oily to combination skin , 16ml
This was included in a sample set with other products in the pomegranate range. I really like this. It’s a light enough for combination skin like mine but it doesn’t dry out mu skin. It hasn’t spf in it and I used it as a night cream or when I stayed at home all day!
2) Cocoa pink- Voluptuous body butter in Tihota type 2.75oz
I love this moisturizer! It’s not greasy but it sinks in fast. Perfect for winter and for dry legs!
The scent is light but it stays all day on my skin. It’s like a slightly toast vanilla.
It worked well with most of my perfumes too!
3) Bptp bath oil decant 1oz- L'EAU DE L'ENGOUEMENT
I talked about it here
4) Apivita- Purifying Tonic Lotion for Oily/Combination Skin with propolis and citrus.
I love this lotion and I have already bought another one!
5) Flutterby beauty scrub in Lavender mint cupcake.
Flutterby beauty was one of the companies that I was a regural customer in the past and I was so sad when she closed! I think this is the negative aspect to homemade products. Often the decide to close without notice…
This scent is lovely and I still have a little bit left from the perfume mist and the body oil.
6) Lathers and Lights Wicked Witch sugar scrub.
This is a spicy apple scent.
The scrub itself it’s moisturising without leaving an oily film to the skin.
It’s dense and scrubby. Very good!
7) Apivita- Anti-aging and energising shampoo with citrus and honey.
I liked this shampoo but I prefer others from their range. This one has SLS in it which I try to avoid as it is bad for the hair and I have noticed that I have healthier hair from the moment that I stopped using this ingredient.
8) Apivita tonic lotion with mastic and rose 1.7 oz
This one was a freebie with an order. I didn’t like it at all. It smell bad and it didn’t do anything to my skin.
9) RENE FURTERER- moisturising milk shampoo
This one was a sample too. I really like it. It felt so good in my hair but this also has SLS.
In addition to the "bad" ingredient it also has: safflower oil, carthamus oil, soybean oil, sweet orange oil etc So, maybe the SLS balances with all the beneficial ingredients. Who knows?
Here were my empties! Thanks for reading!