Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 2 Μαρτίου 2013

Sometimes you find friendship where less expected!



When I started this blog few months ago my main goal was to share my handmade soaps and my love for all the beautiful ingredients that nature gives us.
In the meantime, I wrote much more about perfume oils to the point that my blog must renamed adventures of a Bpal junky!

I never thought that I would meet such amazing people through my blog!
Especially Rachel from The Brightest Star of All Blog. From the first comment I left on her blog she was very kind and friendly! I know that her title of her blog is from a favorite song of hers but she really is a Bright Star and the people around her are very lucky to have her!

This month was one of the most difficult in my life. Thankfully everything is all right now! Rachel was really worried about me and she helped me a lot with all her encouraging words, her posts and e-mails. Even though I didn’t have time to answer to her the most of the time I kept in my mind one phrase that she told me when I wrote to her that 2013 started so bad for me:
She said that 2013 has so many months left still and the next months will be much happier!

Rachel, thank you so much for your friendship and for this beautiful package that you sent me! I love everything!  





Here is the envelope which she decorated with beautiful stickers and the two cards which were inside!



I love that sticker! Is so cute!


And here are the perfumes and candy!



 OMG! I have no words guys! Rachel was very generous with me! She definitely thought every scent that she send me so, I would like it and I do! She remembered that I love Black cat in the pumpkin patch and she included a full size perfume! I can't wait to use my hair conditioner in this scent and then my perfume! Thank you Rachel!

The solid perfumes are from OHWTO and I heven't tried before their product.
Coven it's so good! I am definitely going to buy a full size in the future!
Victorian Rose  is nice too but Coven it's my favorite!


I am really excited for the two samples from Nocturne Alchemy! They are Sekhmet Amber and Eternal Egypt. From the samples they smell so good!

She also included Pumpkin Queen petfume oil from Haus Of Gloi. Rachel, you read my mind in this one bacause I was out of this scent ( I had a scrub in the past) and I was craving lately for more!

Last but not least, She sent me two Solstice Scents samples: Master Bedroom and Conjure.

Thank you Rachel!!!!
 

4 σχόλια:

  1. My dear, you are so incredibly sweet, I don't even know what to say! I feel the same way, I started my blog to share about my love for perfumes and other such fun things.... But I never imagined I would meet such wonderful people, especially someone as sweet as you. You are a bright and shining star yourself. I am so glad everything is better now. And it's a new month with lots of possibilities and amazing things to look forward to!

    I'm glad you liked your package! I knew you would like Coven! It is one of my favorites! I tried to send you pumpkin scents because I know you enjoy them (as do I!).

    You are such a sweet person and I'm very lucky to know you! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I am wearing Coven non stop from yesterday! I really like the consistency of the solid perfume. I had some others that it was difficult to wear but this is perfect!

      I am going to send you little something too! Tell me if you want anything "greek"

      Διαγραφή
  2. That's awesome! I love the OHWTO solid perfumes. They glide on so easily and they're really affordable. :)

    You don't need to send me anything! You're so sweet to be so thoughtful. But you've already done so much for me and shipping out of the country is a lot!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Aw, that's so lovely! I think it's great finding people all over the world with the same interests - it's so much fun to be able to blather on about your pet topic with others who actually care about it, and share stashes and reviews and so on. <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή