Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 11 Ιουνίου 2013

A RHINESTONE HOUSEWIFE HAUL , NEWS and soap pics!!



Hi guys!  As you have noticed already I won’t be able to blog everyday for a couple of months more because I am moving!!! I am so happy guys:) We found a lovely apartment so, we are halfway there but still we have so many things to do. I still have everything I own in my old appartment grr... 

In other news I made my first perfume! It’s a blend of Neroli, Mimosa and Coconut and It smells so good and Summery. Initially I was making a soap with a similar blend and some people asked for the perfume so Voila! 



Now to the fun stuff!

This is an order I made recently from the Rhinestone housewife. I highly recommend her site as she was so kind, generous and friendly with me! I ordered while she was having a special in shipping so I paid only 10usd for flat rate+ insurance. I have to ask her if she does first class as well because some times is cheaper for us internationals perfume addicts!
I ordered the Arcana bottles and everything else were the freebies!
I am very please with my order and I am definitely going to buy from her again! 


The flat rate box!

 My AMAZING order!













 Freebies!!!!!!!!




 

Last but not least here are some soaps I have made the past month:

Hyacinth soap!


For the last one I haven't found a name yet but it's a blend of: mint, cedar. may chang, watermelon and fresly washed clothes:)
Thanks for reading!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου