Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 11 Ιουνίου 2013

The Wild Swans At Coole-bpal


PERFUME: The Wild Swans At Coole

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Halloweenie 2010

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: October twilight. Falling leaves breaking the stillness of cool water, with sweet autumn clematis, feather-soft orris root, luminous white chypre, and muguet.

BEFORE I SMELL: This is like a trip in memory lane as it was in the group of the first decants I had ever ordered!  I chose this because I love Yeats…
If I remember correctly the other decants were: Boo, Sugar Skull, All Saints and Nothing Gold Can Stay.


FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE:  A  leafy aquatic.

WET ON SKIN: Muguet is the strongest note. Also reminds me a laundry detergent.

DRY DOWN: It doesn’t develop much. It’s a very clean aquatic scent. It’s nice for when it so hot and you have to take the bus but I don’t need to buy a bottle.
Longetivity: 4hours+

FINAL THOUGHTS: I will keep my decant because it recreates perfectly the atmosphere of the poem.



But now they drift on the still water,
Mysterious, beautiful;
Among what rushes will they build,
By what lake's edge or pool
Delight men's eyes when I awake some day
To find they have flown away?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου