Follow on Bloglovin

Πέμπτη 10 Οκτωβρίου 2013

HALLOWEEN PERFUMES! Bpal- The black apple of Saturn


PERFUME: The Black Apple of Saturn

COMPANY: BPAL

AVAILABILITY: Halloween limited edition 2011

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:Dried Arkansas black apple, opoponax, cypress, myrrh, tobacco absolute, quince, black musk, and galbanum.

BEFORE I SMELL: I don't always like apple scents especially if they are the clean kind. Although, sometimes I can't resist, it's the fruit of sin after all.

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Flesh of baked apple and sweet raisins... A night garden with apple trees and burning incense...

WET ON SKIN: very sexy and musky. It's a different take on a fruity perfume. I don't smell the tobacco absolute.

DRY DOWN: The resins take over, I get a little bit of tobacco note and it's the sweet type, very nice. As it dries down I get more galbanum . It doesn't change that much but it has amazing staying power. I put it last night and I could smell it till the morning


FINAL THOUGHTS: Very well blended and different from other apple scents. I wish I had another decant

2 σχόλια:

  1. Sounds pretty, hunny! I bought one of your perfumes from etsy, One Thousand and One Nights <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It's very pretty:) Actually, I think that some of my Bpal decants smell even better after some aging.

      Thank you so much for your order Rachel!!! You are my first etsy customer!!!
      I 've sent you a message there. I hope it'll arrive soon. I can't wait to hear what you think of it:)

      Διαγραφή