Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 7 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Mimosa, neroli, coconut

Hi guys!
First of all thank you so much for all the kind words and the support! It means a lot to me and it makes me really happy!

As you know I have started blending my own perfumes and I have received very good feedback from the ladies that they have tried them.

This one in particular is my best seller. Not that I sell large quantities but even 10 is a lot for me because I bottle 10-12 perfumes every time to keep them fresh. 

I had started blending this scent for one soap I used to make. A lovely customer of mine,Fotini,loved this scent so much and she wanted it as a perfume and I thought it was time for me to give it a go with perfume oils.

When you smell this from the bottle it has a lemony vibe mingled with the tropical coconut. The real deal happens when you put it on. It's tropical, sweet and zesty at the same time. 

It's more of a Spring like fragrance when the Bergamot trees are in bloom. Perfect for a day walk outside  or for when you need something fresh to start your day.
If you love Neroli this one it's for you!

A little goes a long way as it's very consentrated!
Unfortunately, this one will be limited.

The etsy listing 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου